• Dong Guan Hendar Cloth Co., Ltd
    Paul
    hendar cloth provide us good quality Non Woven Fabric , good price. thank you
  • Dong Guan Hendar Cloth Co., Ltd
    Aaron
    hendar cloth team is good team, they provide us good service fast delivery and reliable quality Non Woven Fabric
  • Dong Guan Hendar Cloth Co., Ltd
    Mr. Mudassar Nazar
    Your PP nonwoven fabric has a high bursting strengh. And provide us with passional manner, patient answer, effective work until the matters is finally settled. Shipment on time.
Contact Person : Nicole Wen
Phone Number : +8613509830190
WhatsApp : +8613509830190

Recycled Colorful PP Non Woven Fabric Wide Range Of Uses

Place of Origin China
Brand Name HENDAR
Certification ISO9001:2015
Model Number HD-PP
Minimum Order Quantity 1000KGS
Price negotiable
Packaging Details ROLL
Delivery Time 7- 10 DAYS
Payment Terms T/T
Supply Ability 1000TONS PER MONTH
Product Details
Other Name Non Woven Polypropylene Fabric Material 100%polypropylene
Color Colorful Function Recycled, Anti-static , Anti-aging , Breathable, Eco-Friendly,
Applications Medical , Household , Industrial ,agriculture ,Environment Protection
High Light

pp non woven material

,

non woven polypropylene fabric

,

Recycled Colorful PP Non Woven Fabric

Product Description

Recycled Colorful PP Non Woven Fabric Wide range of Uses

 

PP Non Woven Fabric Quick details:

Material: 100% polypropylene
Color: red, any color is possible
Item: raw material pp nonwoven fabric
Weight 8-160 gsm
Width: 2-160cm
Feature: Waterproof,Eco-frinendly
Certificate: ISO9001, SGS Report
Process: Spunbonded
Advantage: High Quality,Low Price,Timely Delivery

 

PP Non Woven Fabric Application:

1. Industry: roadbed cloth, bank protecting cloth, water-rolling material, filter material.
2. Shoes leather: lining of shoes leather, shoes bag, shoes cover, compound material.
3. Household: table cloth, sofa and bed sheet cloth.
4. Medical protecting tool: safety mask, safety coats, surgical gowns, respirators, head covers, flour storage bags.
5. Packaging: compound cement bags, shopping bags, gift bags, suits pockets, flour storage bags.
6. Plant: plant protector nonwoven, plant cap nonwoven, plant cup nonwoven, plant protector cover.

 

PP Non Woven Fabric Specification:

Product Name 100% Polypropylene non woven Fabrics
Weight We can provide you from 10 GSM to 200 GSM, as per your specific needs and requirements
Colors Most of color for PP Nonwoven Fabrics are OK
Width also as per customers' specifc requirements, the standard width is 1.6 Meters
Usages For shopping bags, gift bags, wine packaging bags and other packaging bags, car covers, shopping basket, face masks,and other series, etc.
Terms FOB, CIF 
Payment Terms 30% of Down Payment by T/T, and the rest 70% by T/T 
Strength Short Delivery Time, High-Quality, Without any stuffing materials
Others If you are interested in our PP nonwoven fabrics and the related products, please feel free to contact us for more detailed informations

 

About Us:

Dongguan hendar cloth co., LTD was established in 2007. It owns the manafacture of 20000m2 , fixed asset of over 200 million RMB, and 300 staffs with the development over 10 years.

Our company always adheres to the enterprise principle of “success is from every staff, renew the life everyday”. We make a continuous innovation from equipment reform, product research and enterprise management. Also, the group has passed the Attestation of ISO9001 Quality System and ISO14000 Environment System. We expect to cooperate with you with our excellent product and considerate service.

 

Our Services:

  • Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied within 24 hours.
  • Prompt Response to Customers: Your satisfaction is the goal we pursue.
  • OEM & ODM, any your customized products we can help you to design and put into production.
  • Protection of your sales area, idea of design and all you private information.
  • Quick delivery: Our company provides just-in-time delivery.

 

FAQ:

Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are both a manufacturer and a trading company, so we have the most favorable price.
Q2: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q3: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
Q4. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery.

Q5: What about the lead time for the mass production?
A: Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order.

 

PP Non Woven Fabric Details:

Recycled Colorful PP Non Woven Fabric Wide Range Of Uses 0

Leave a Message