Paulhendar cloth provide us good quality Non Woven Fabric , good price. thank you
Aaronhendar cloth team is good team, they provide us good service fast delivery and reliable quality Non Woven Fabric
Agriculture Non Woven Polypropylene Fabric Anti Aging SGS Certification
|Place of Origin||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000KG per color|
|Packaging Details||1.Rolled with paper tube 2.Packed with transparent plastic bags(weight of roll is as per customer requirements)|
|Delivery Time||1-2weeks after received deposit|
|Supply Ability||1000 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Other Name||Non Woven Landscape Fabric||Function||Anti-aging|
|Performance||Environmental Protection Neat Hing Tension||Color||50cm~200cm|
|Material||100% Pp||Applications||To Protect The Crop From Pest Harm, Allows Water, Air And Fertilizer To Penetrate And Reduces Moisture Evaporation|
weed control non woven fabric,
garden ground cover fabric
Anti-aging Polypropylene Agriculture Nonwoven Fabric for Agricultural Covers 1.6M 2.4M 3.2M
Agriculture Nonwoven Fabric Quick details:
Nonwoven Technics: Spun-Bonded
Material: 100% Polypropylene
Feature: Anti-Bacteria, Anti-Pull, Anti-Static, Breathable, Eco-Friendly, Fusible, Shrink-Resistant, Tear-Resistant, Waterproof
Application: Used in Agriculture cover and protect the plant away from UV.
Agriculture Nonwoven Fabric description:
Polypropylene non-woven technology is a kind of technology of improving the ability of production line.It can solve the problems of homogeneity,covering power.To some degree,it is light,flexible,non-toxic,anti-bacteria and so on.
Agriculture Nonwoven Fabric features:
1. Light: Polypropylene is the main raw material; specific gravity is 0.9, is only third five, fleecy and touches well.
2. Flexibility: made up of microfiber (2-3D), dot by dot thermo-melt formed. Flexibility of products is suitable, comfortable.
3. Water resistance and breathability: slices of Polypropylene and finished products resist water, breathable and easy to maintain and wash.
4. Non-toxic, non-irritating: made of materials which catch up FDA standard, without other chemical composition, stable, non-toxic, no smell, safe for sensitive skin.
5. Anti-bacterial, anti-chemical: Polypropylene is blunt chemical substances can protect in liquid from bacterial and insects; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, erosion and the finished product will not affect sensitive skin.
Agriculture Nonwoven Fabric Specification:
|Product Name||100% Polypropylene non woven Fabrics|
|Weight||We can provide you from 10 GSM to 200 GSM, as per your specific needs and requirements|
|Colors||Most of color for PP Nonwoven Fabrics are OK|
|Width||also as per customers' specifc requirements, the standard width is 1.6 Meters|
|Usages||For shopping bags, gift bags, wine packaging bags and other packaging bags, car covers, shopping basket, face masks,and other series, etc.|
|Payment Terms||30% of Down Payment by T/T, and the rest 70% by T/T|
|Strength||Short Delivery Time, High-Quality, Without any stuffing materials|
|Others||If you are interested in our PP nonwoven fabrics and the related products, pls feel free to contact us for more detailed informations|
Dongguan hendar cloth co., LTD was established in 2007. It owns the manafacture of 20000m2 , fixed asset of over 200 million RMB, and 300 staffs with the development over 10 years.
Our company always adheres to the enterprise principle of “success is from every staff, renew the life everyday”. We make a continuous innovation from equipment reform, product research and enterprise management. Also, the group has passed the Attestation of ISO9001Quality System and ISO14000 Environment System. We expect to cooperate with you with our excellent product and considerate service.
- Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied within 24 hours.
- Prompt Response to Customers: Your satisfaction is the goal we pursue.
- OEM & ODM, any your customized products we can help you to design and put into production.
- Protection of your sales area, idea of design and all you private information.
- Quick delivery: Our company provides just-in-time delivery.
Why choose Hendar :
1. “ Quality is our culture.” We have 7 professional production lines for nonwoven farbic, laminated fabric, printing fabric, tabel cloth and so on.
2. “ With us your money safe.” Full refund in case of bad quality or delay delivery.
3. “Time is gold.” For you and for us. We have professional team work who can making nice quality in short time.
1. ISO certificated, Factory audit: ISO,SGS;
2. Select famous raw material supplier all over the world;
3. Rich experience for exporting over 40 countries.
4. Professional team full of enthusiasm and responsibility who regards creating value for our customers as the first thing, and we trust that we can grow with you through a long-term cooperation.
Agriculture Nonwoven Fabric Application: