Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Non Woven Polypropylene Fabric||Material:||100%polypropylene|
|Color:||Colorful||Function:||Recycled, Anti-static , Anti-aging , Breathable, Eco-Friendly,|
|Applications:||Medical , Household , Industrial ,agriculture ,Environment Protection|
pp non woven material,
non woven polypropylene fabric
Recycled Colorful PP Non Woven Fabric Wide range of Uses
PP Non Woven Fabric Quick details:
PP Non Woven Fabric Application:
1. Industry: roadbed cloth, bank protecting cloth, water-rolling material, filter material.
2. Shoes leather: lining of shoes leather, shoes bag, shoes cover, compound material.
3. Household: table cloth, sofa and bed sheet cloth.
4. Medical protecting tool: safety mask, safety coats, surgical gowns, respirators, head covers, flour storage bags.
5. Packaging: compound cement bags, shopping bags, gift bags, suits pockets, flour storage bags.
6. Plant: plant protector nonwoven, plant cap nonwoven, plant cup nonwoven, plant protector cover.
PP Non Woven Fabric Specification:
|Product Name||100% Polypropylene non woven Fabrics|
|Weight||We can provide you from 10 GSM to 200 GSM, as per your specific needs and requirements|
|Colors||Most of color for PP Nonwoven Fabrics are OK|
|Width||also as per customers' specifc requirements, the standard width is 1.6 Meters|
|Usages||For shopping bags, gift bags, wine packaging bags and other packaging bags, car covers, shopping basket, face masks,and other series, etc.|
|Payment Terms||30% of Down Payment by T/T, and the rest 70% by T/T|
|Strength||Short Delivery Time, High-Quality, Without any stuffing materials|
|Others||If you are interested in our PP nonwoven fabrics and the related products, pls feel free to contact us for more detailed informations|
Dongguan hendar cloth co., LTD was established in 2007 It owns the manafacture of 20000m2 , fixed asset of over 200 million RMB, and 300staffs. With the development over 10 years.
Our company always adheres to the enterprise principle of “success is from every staff, renew the life everyday”. We make a continuous innovation from equipment reform, product research and enterprise management. Also, the group has passed the Attestation of ISO9001Quality System and ISO14000 Environment System.We expetc to cooperate with you with our excellent product and considerate service.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are both a manufacturer and a trading company, so we have the most favorable price
Q2: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q3: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
Q4. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
PP Non Woven Fabric Details
Contact Person: Miss Wen