Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||100%pp Non-woven Environmental Protection Fabric||Function:||Anti-aging|
|Performance:||Environmental Protection Neat Hing Tension||Color:||50cm~200cm|
|Material:||100% Pp||Applications:||To Protect The Crop From Pest Harm, Allows Water, Air And Fertilizer To Penetrate And Reduces Moisture Evaporation|
weed control non woven fabric,
garden ground cover fabric
Anti Aging Agriculture Non Woven Fabric / Polypropylene Fabric Rolls For Agricultural Cover
Agriculture Non Woven Fabric Quick details:
Nonwoven Technics: Spun-Bonded
Material: 100% Polypropylene
Feature: Anti-Bacteria, Anti-Pull, Anti-Static, Breathable, Eco-Friendly, Fusible, Shrink-Resistant, Tear-Resistant, Waterproof
Application: Used in Agriculture cover and protect the plant away from UV.
Certification: SGS ISO9001
Agriculture Non Woven Fabric description:
Polypropylene non-woven technology is a kind of technology of improving the ability of production line.It can solve the problems of homogeneity,covering power.To some degree,it is light,flexible,non-toxic,anti-bacteria and so on.
Agriculture Non Woven Fabric features:
1. Light: Polypropylene is the main raw material; specific gravity is 0.9, is only third five, fleecy and touches well.
2. Flexibility: made up of microfiber (2-3D), dot by dot thermo-melt formed. Flexibility of products is suitable, comfortable.
3. Water resistance and breathability: slices of Polypropylene and finished products resist water, breathable and easy to maintain and wash.
4. Non-toxic, non-irritating: made of materials which catch up FDA standard, without other chemical composition, stable, non-toxic, no smell, safe for sensitive skin.
5. Anti-bacterial, anti-chemical: Polypropylene is blunt chemical substances can protect in liquid from bacterial and insects; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, erosion and the finished product will not affect sensitive skin.
Agriculture Non Woven Fabric Specification:
|Product Name||100% Polypropylene non woven Fabrics|
|Weight||We can provide you from 10 GSM to 200 GSM, as per your specific needs and requirements|
|Colors||Most of color for PP Nonwoven Fabrics are OK|
|Width||also as per customers' specifc requirements, the standard width is 1.6 Meters|
|Usages||For shopping bags, gift bags, wine packaging bags and other packaging bags, car covers, shopping basket, face masks,and other series, etc.|
|Payment Terms||30% of Down Payment by T/T, and the rest 70% by T/T|
|Strength||Short Delivery Time, High-Quality, Without any stuffing materials|
|Others||If you are interested in our PP nonwoven fabrics and the related products, pls feel free to contact us for more detailed informations|
Dongguan hendar cloth co., LTD was established in 2007 It owns the manafacture of 20000m2 , fixed asset of over 200 million RMB, and 300staffs. With the development over 10 years.
Our company always adheres to the enterprise principle of “success is from every staff, renew the life everyday”. We make a continuous innovation from equipment reform, product research and enterprise management. Also, the group has passed the Attestation of ISO9001Quality System and ISO14000 Environment System.We expetc to cooperate with you with our excellent product and considerate service.
Why choose Hendar :
1. “ Quality is our culture.” We had 7 professional production lines for nonwoven farbic, laminated fabric, printing fabric, tabel cloth and so on.
2. “ With us your money safe.” Full refund in case of bad quality or delay delivery.
3. “Time is gold.” For you and for us. We had professional team work whom can making nice quality in short time.
1. ISO certificated, Factory audit: ISO,SGS；
2. Select famous raw material supplier all over the world;
3. Rich experience for exporting over 40 countries.
4. Professional team full of enthusiasm and responsibility who regards creating value for our customers as the first thing, and we trust that we can grow with you through a long-term cooperation.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are both a manufacturer and a trading company, so we have the most favorable price
Q2: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q3: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
Q4. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q5: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Contact Person: Miss Wen