Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||100% PP Spunbonded Nonwoven||Color:||Customised|
|Width:||1.6M||Applications:||Medical , Household ,industrial ,agriculture ,Environment Protection|
non woven polypropylene fabric,
pp spunbond nonwoven fabric
Agriculture Non Woven Fabric , Spunlace Nonwoven Fabric 80gsm - 300gsm Weight
Weed control fabric(one of our company main product, which is cheap and high quality),plant cover,garden fleece etc.
2. Medical Protect :
Face mask, Surgical gown, protective clothes, operation cover, cap.
3. Sanitary and Health:
Baby & adult diaper, feminie hygiene, hygiene pad, incontinence pad etc..
4. Packing and Industry:
CD/DVD case,Shopping bag, tents, bag for rice/sugar, luggage, vacuum cleaner bag,interlining and cloth, shoulder padding, shoe cover, bed sheet,etc..
|Product Name||100% Polypropylene non woven Fabrics|
|Weight||We can provide you from 10 GSM to 200 GSM, as per your specific needs and requirements|
|Colors||Most of color for PP Nonwoven Fabrics are OK|
|Width||also as per customers' specifc requirements, the standard width is 1.6 Meters|
|Usages||For shopping bags, gift bags, wine packaging bags and other packaging bags, car covers, shopping basket, face masks,and other series, etc.|
|Terms||FOB, CIF & CFR|
|Payment Terms||30% of Down Payment by T/T, and the rest 70% by T/T or L/C|
|Strength||Short Delivery Time, High-Quality, Without any stuffing materials|
|Others||If you are interested in our PP nonwoven fabrics and the related products, pls feel free to contact us for more detailed informations|
Why choose Hendar :
1. “ Quality is our culture.” We had 7 professional production lines for nonwoven farbic, laminated fabric, printing fabric, tabel cloth and so on.
2. “ With us your money safe.” Full refund in case of bad quality or delay delivery.
3. “Time is gold.” For you and for us. We had professional team work whom can making nice quality in short time.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are both a manufacturer and a trading company, so we have the most favorable price
Q2: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q3: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
Q4. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q5: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Contact Person: Poi